- This competition is open to registered doctors working in a NSW or ACT public hospital.
- All submissions will be processed by judges as anonymous entries.
- You must have an email address to submit your entry.
- You must register your personal details on this page to receive an Registration ID number.
- Every page of your submission must include your registration ID number, essay title and page number. Please do not include your name or any other personal details on your submission.
- Submissions are to be no more than 3,000 words, in written English.
- Limit appendices, tables and graphs.
- Reference limit - No more than 50. No footnotes.
- Your submission may be written in the format that best suits your ideas; e.g. long-form essay writing and/or bullet points.
- Entries are to be submitted as a PDF that is no more than 5Mb via our secure website.
- Please ensure you have a title and introduction to your idea to set the context, and provide a high level overview at the start of your essay.
- Once your essay is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Entries open 1 November 2016 at 9am AEDT.
- Entries closed 28 February 2017 at 5pm AEDT.
- Winners will be notified by Wednesday 31 May 2017.
If you have any questions, we are more than happy to help. Please contact Louise Brazil at email@example.com.
REGISTRATION HAVE NOW CLOSED